Sunday, December 24, 2006

One More Day to Gotcha Day

In adoption talk they call the day you get custody of your child "Gotcha Day" so we are very excited that tomorrow is going to be our Gotcha Day. Today we walked down to the "mall" and went to the Banana Mama store which is a kids store and picked up a couple little things for the car ride tomorrow for Juliana. Last night Bob and I went to the local chinese resturant, very tricky ordering there with only pointing at pictures,I stuck to what I know sushi, Bob I think had something with some sort of seafood,maybe squid?, we are not sure.Bob also went out last night with Roma to his company party were he had tongue and a few other not so sure about meals.The weather is very cold and snowy,makes me glad I live in the south!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you're killing me... tell us all about the
"gotcha" experience!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Miss y'all - Can't wait to see you! ~The Dollahans